COVID-19 Update 5/1/20: We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, to make sure our policies and procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
You may notice some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. In order to protect our patients and staff:
- We will reach our beforehand to ask some screening questions. We will again ask these upon your arrival at our office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we request you use when entering our office. You will also find some throughout the office as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, toys and other materials that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will schedule to allow for social distancing between patients. This may limit available appointment times.
- We will do our best to minimize any waiting times and limit the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at (608) 592-4135.
Dr. Perry Barrette and staff
The staff at Perry Barrette D.D.S. strives to provide patients with quality dentistry, a comfortable experience and care with a personal touch. Located in Lodi, WI, our office provides patients with top-notch care close to home. We will work with you in order to ensure all of your dental needs are met. We will help you make informed decisions about your dental care and provide you with high-quality routine care and treatment options when necessary.
We are always accepting new patients and look forward to meeting you soon. We accept most insurances. Please take a moment to browse our website for a list of services we provide, new patient information, news updates and more!
We are now a provider of Invisalign, the clear alternative to braces. Through the use of custom-fit, clear aligners, Invisalign gradually and gently shifts the teeth. Schedule a complimentary initial consultation today to learn more about Invisalign!